Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Coastal North Carolina... Instagram Style

We made it to North Carolina!!! I'll spare you the details but there were 4 humans and 2 pets in one car... and that was the easy part. The tough part was the 1 human and a pet in a 24 foot chocked full truck driving through mountains all the while still dealing with drama from our home sale. We have actually been here for three weeks now and so far it has been fabulous!!

It feels... surprisingly normal

Like this is where I was always meant to be.
It is beautiful


It is family
It is the ocean and pretty sea glass
It is stately historic buildings and majestically tall pines
It is pastel beach cottages, cheesy surf stores, hanging spanish moss, rolling waves, insufferable humidity... and I love every bit of it
It is home

5 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

What part of NC are you living? I did now know that you were moving. Good luck in your new home state and home.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Such nice photos.....Your children are adorable.....

Cassie Bustamante said...

looks so beautiful! i love the historical homes, but also the colorful homes!

Karen said...

Welcome to North Carolina!!

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing, can't wait to see more!
Keya